Review the links below to learn more about Susan’s work.
- LiveBinders Podcast: Success in Digital Literacy (December 2020)
- Presentation: Fact or Fiction? Media Literacy in 2020, Digital Leadership Summit (June 2020)
- Presentation: Pathways to Well-Being, Helping Educators Find Balance in a Connected World, Digital Leadership Summit (June 2020)
- Susan and Rod Berger talk about technology in today’s classrooms (February 21, 2018).
- Jay Willis interviews Susan about her journey as a school administrator in this episodeof Educators Lead.
- Susan teams up with Tim Landeck to discuss the importance of IT and education staff partnerships in this webinar.
- Susan discusses BYOD pros and cons in this webinar.
- In this webinar, Susan explains 5 effective ways to use iPads and Android tablets in classrooms.
- Susan Brooks-Young is one of several educators interviewed during this 2 minute video called What Teachers Need from PD.